Sunday, December 7th, 2014 | Fragrance, Free Stuff, Hot Happenings, Photos | Comments Off
Meilily Free Stuff Alert: Sephora Holiday 2014 Sampler Sets – Free for Beauty Insiders!
For the holidays, Sephora has some pretty cool sample-size gift sets this year, and they can be yours free if you are a Sephora Beauty Insider member. (It’s super-easy to sign up if you haven’t already!)
The current gift set, Party-Pack Ready, comes with one of three makeup bags selected by Sephora’s top customers. Use promo code PARTYPACK and get your 12 samples and makeup bag, free to Beauty Insiders with $25 purchase.
Pictured here is › Continue reading
Sunday, January 15th, 2012 | Collaborations, Free Stuff, Photos | 4 Comments
As one of their limited time offers, Sephora.com has been giving away gift with purchase bags with $25 orders, including a great little Hello Kitty Cosmetics Bag full of nice samples. From among three Sephora gift bag options, this clear Hello Kitty bag was my pick, because it’s Hello Kitty done right (and makes a great travel bag).
Unlike the traditional uber-pink Hello Kitty products that we girls used to adore as pre-adolescents, this Hello Kitty Sephora Originals bag seems designed for Hello Kitty girls who have grown up (and gotten jobs). Though this clear Hello Kitty cosmetics bag has a few touches of pale pink, it mostly features a subtle silver Hello Kitty print that will make you look twice.
More Details on the Hello Kitty Sephora Gift Bag… › Continue reading
Friday, September 18th, 2009 | Free Stuff, Hot Happenings, Makeup, Photos, Skincare, Stores | 2 Comments
Meilily Product Pick and Photos! Giorgio Armani Beauty Gift with Purchase!
As promised, here are more details and photos of the Giorgio Armani gift with purchase from The Beauty Event at Neiman Marcus.
During The Beauty Event at Neiman Marcus, get a Giorgio Armani makeup and skincare gift when you spend at least $100 $150* at the Giorgio Armani counter. (Combine this with other Neiman Marcus Beauty Event gift offers, and you could end up with multiple gifts with purchase!)
*Note: Neiman Marcus just changed the Giorgio Armani offer, raising the minimum purchase (from $100 to $150) and also changing the gift items. Apparently the original Armani beauty gift was too good to last!
The Original Giorgio Armani Gift with Purchase (Shown) Includes:
- Shine Lipstick (Shade 50, mauve rose) full size
- Eyes to Kill Mascara deluxe sample 0.06 fl. oz.
- Crema Nera Cream sample 1 gram. › Continue reading
This week Meilily and Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) once again bring you the top editor-selected links! There are lots of links to check out, including one from Meilily!
Edited by Jennine
It’s here. Summer’s (basically) over, back to school, back to work… even in fashion today is the official first day of Fashion Week madness, and New York is only the beginning. I’ve always thought once Labor Day rolled around, we shifted gears realizing that the year is almost out it’s time to start packing it all in! This week, we’ve got an amazing round of links…seriously, it was so hard to pick only 20. Style Amor wonders if we really need fashion week at all… Heavy Heels sense the Winds of Change, as models start chopping their locks, The Demoiselles start a getting healthy project for a bunch of ladies, kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS gets an remarkable interview with Patricia Ayers.
Links à la Mode : September 10th
- Art of Accessories – Translating the Trends: Ruffles
- BRICK MY LANE – The ruffled neckpiece – part 2
- dramatis personae – “Plus-Sized” Bras for Busty Gals
- Fashion Hippo – Giveaway: Tory Burch Logo Clutch
- Fashion Pulse Daily – FelixRey.com: Fashion Pulse Daily Readers Get an Exclusive 20% Off!
- fete a fete – Giorgio Armani Beauty Fall 2009 Manta Ray & Eyes To Kill
- Heavy Heels – Wind of Change
- Idiosyncratic Style – IdStyle File – Kaitlyn Regehr
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – How Important is Trust? A Review of Trust Agents
- Intrinsically Florrie – Luella Loveage
- kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS – Interview with Patricia Ayres
- Little Miss Makeup – Is applying liquid eyeliner your biggest beauty frustration?
- Meilily – Ruffled Makeup Bag by Christian Siriano for VS Makeup
- Retro Chick – Planning an Autumn Winter 2009-10 Wardrobe
- Style Amor – Do We Need Fashion Week?
- Style it You – Breaking Barriers
- Style Symmetry – The Last Hurrah Giveaway
- Stylish Thought – Stylish Thoughts on Coco, Karl & Feminism
- Super Kawaii Mama – Worn Wild – MSFW’s Dark Side
- THE COVETED – Mahtab Azimi’s Cozy Little Black Dress
- The Demoiselles – We’re Getting Healthy
Monday, September 7th, 2009 | Photos, Product Picks, Style Picks | 7 Comments
One of my favorite products lately has been this gorgeous ruffled makeup bag from the debut Christian Siriano Makeup Collection for Victoria’s Secret Makeup. While the bag looks pretty online in the official product images, it is waaaay more amazing in person!
These exclusive product photos and details from Meilily will reveal a more unique side of the Christian Siriano ruffled makeup bag, one that could only be discovered in person (and here)… › Continue reading
Monday, August 17th, 2009 | Fashion, Fragrance, Free Stuff, General, Hot Happenings, Makeup, Product Launches, Product Picks, Skincare, Stores, Tools and Brushes | 11 Comments
Meilily Hot Happenings & Product Launch News! Christian Siriano Makeup
Piping hot new makeup line, Christian Siriano for VS Makeup, just launched this month, and many items from Siriano’s debut limited-edition collection are already on backorder. (As of now, the bronzer-highlighter and eyeshadows in Gilded Fierce and Sahara are already backordered at VictoriasSecret.com!)
Meilily currently has an eye on the glamorous Christian Siriano black ruffled makeup bag, eye shadows, bronzer-highlighter, and… well practically everything from the new collection!
Check it out for yourself…
More product images from the debut Christian Siriano makeup collection… › Continue reading
*New: Get Meilily Updates by Email!
- Beauty and Awareness
- Beauty and Science
- Beauty and the Law
- Beauty Tips
- Featured Looks
- Featured Shops
- Free Stuff
- Hot Happenings
- Lifestyle Tips
- Nail Polish
- Product Launches
- Product Picks
- Product Testing
- Style and Technology
- Style Picks
- Tools and Brushes
- Work Product Picks