Thursday, November 25th, 2010 | Hot Happenings, Sales, Stores | Comments Off
Meilily Sale Alert! 2010 Black Friday Sales are plentiful and Cyber Monday sales are here to stay! To get you saving and shopping (again in your PJ’s) … here is a list of worthy 2010 Black Friday and Cyber Monday after-Thanksgiving sales from around the web. (Updated as more details come in!)
- The Perfumed Court – Thanksgiving Day save 20% on perfume decants (noon to midnight EST) with code THANKYOU; Nov. 26-29 save 15% with code PUMPKINPIE
- Levi’s – Get 40% off and free shipping for 4 hours on Cyber Monday with code CYBER40 (12pm – 4pm EST); or get free shipping on all orders and 30% off $100 with code THANKS until Nov. 29
- Melissa Joy Manning Jewelry – Get 25% off entire site on Cyber Monday with code CYBER (final sale, ends Nov. 30 midnight PST)
- Goldyn – Get 35% off everything at the ShopGoldyn.com Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale with code FRIDAYMONDAY
- Sephora – Use the new Sephora Facebook Beauty Envy app starting Nov. 23 and get a code for a free Tokidoki beauty bag to redeem with any purchase
- Beautyhabit -Get a 6 piece fragrance sampler with $65 order with code WISHLIST until Dec. 3
- Bliss – Blowout sale: Save up to 50% from 11.26 through 11.29.
- Benefit Cosmetics – Get 20% off top rated pics from Annie & Maggie. Enter FORDPICS at check out on 11.29.10 only; Get free US standard shipping on any Benefit Cosmetics order. Enter GLAMSHIP at checkout. Offer valid 11.24.10–11.29.10.
- Bare Necessities – Get $10 OFF orders over $75! Exclusions Apply, offer valid 11.23.10 – 11.30.10
- Skinstore – Save 20% off storewide. Code SNOW20. Ends 12/20
- DHC Skincare – Get 15% off all DHC orders Nov 26-29.
- Ulta -Free shipping on orders $25+ with code 512213 and $10 off $60 with code 52748 (exclusions apply); Cyber Monday get a free 12-piece sample set with online orders of $35
Sales around San Francisco: For the locals
- Jeremy’s – Save an additional 60% off women’s apparel and 50% off everything else (shoes, handbags, accessories, home and men’s) from Nov. 26-28 – Amazing deals on designer goods! *Meilily’s top pick
Thursday, September 16th, 2010 | Fashion, Free Stuff, Photos, Product Launches | 2 CommentsMeilily Hot Happenings & Photos: Levi’s Curve ID Jeans Launch in SF with Free Jeans!
OK, what could be better than free jeans?! How about free Levi’s Curve ID Jeans, a new product from Levi’s specifically designed to fit more than just one type (er shape) of woman.
I recently attended a Levi’s Curve ID launch event in San Francisco at the Union Square Levi’s shop. I got to meet You Nguyen, SVP of Levi’s Women’s Merchandising and Design, who gave a demo that illustrated precisely why women traditionally have such a hard time finding jeans that fit based on size (but not shape). I even got to to try free Curve ID jeans!
*Friday, Sept. 17, 2010 Get a free pair of Levi’s Curve ID jeans at the San Francisco Levi’s store at 300 Post St. Just bring in an old pair of jeans to get free Curve ID jeans! First come first serve!
Photos and Details: How the New Curve ID Jeans Fit Different Women…
Levi’s developed Curve ID jeans after researching body shape variations in women and surveying real women. The new jeans are sized not just by waist size but by the ratio or difference between a woman’s natural waist, upper hip, and butt measurements- her real shape!
The Three Levi’s Curve ID (Lower) Body Shape Types:
- Slight Curve (straighter from waist to butt)
- Demi Curve (average proportion between waist and butt)
- Bold Curve (more difference or curve between waist and butt)
Photos from Meilily: Size 27 Models Wearing Different Curve ID Skinny Jeans
Models wearing, from left to right: Slight Curve, Demi Curve, Bold Curve.
Front view: Size 27 models, each with a different hip shape…
Side view: Size 27 models, each with a different derriere shape…… wow!
*New: Get Meilily Updates by Email!
- Beauty and Awareness
- Beauty and Science
- Beauty and the Law
- Beauty Tips
- Featured Looks
- Featured Shops
- Free Stuff
- Hot Happenings
- Lifestyle Tips
- Nail Polish
- Product Launches
- Product Picks
- Product Testing
- Style and Technology
- Style Picks
- Tools and Brushes
- Work Product Picks