Thursday, November 25th, 2010 | Hot Happenings, Sales, Stores | Comments Off
Meilily Sale Alert! 2010 Black Friday Sales are plentiful and Cyber Monday sales are here to stay! To get you saving and shopping (again in your PJ’s) … here is a list of worthy 2010 Black Friday and Cyber Monday after-Thanksgiving sales from around the web. (Updated as more details come in!)
- The Perfumed Court – Thanksgiving Day save 20% on perfume decants (noon to midnight EST) with code THANKYOU; Nov. 26-29 save 15% with code PUMPKINPIE
- Levi’s – Get 40% off and free shipping for 4 hours on Cyber Monday with code CYBER40 (12pm – 4pm EST); or get free shipping on all orders and 30% off $100 with code THANKS until Nov. 29
- Melissa Joy Manning Jewelry – Get 25% off entire site on Cyber Monday with code CYBER (final sale, ends Nov. 30 midnight PST)
- Goldyn – Get 35% off everything at the ShopGoldyn.com Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale with code FRIDAYMONDAY
- Sephora – Use the new Sephora Facebook Beauty Envy app starting Nov. 23 and get a code for a free Tokidoki beauty bag to redeem with any purchase
- Beautyhabit -Get a 6 piece fragrance sampler with $65 order with code WISHLIST until Dec. 3
- Bliss – Blowout sale: Save up to 50% from 11.26 through 11.29.
- Benefit Cosmetics – Get 20% off top rated pics from Annie & Maggie. Enter FORDPICS at check out on 11.29.10 only; Get free US standard shipping on any Benefit Cosmetics order. Enter GLAMSHIP at checkout. Offer valid 11.24.10–11.29.10.
- Bare Necessities – Get $10 OFF orders over $75! Exclusions Apply, offer valid 11.23.10 – 11.30.10
- Skinstore – Save 20% off storewide. Code SNOW20. Ends 12/20
- DHC Skincare – Get 15% off all DHC orders Nov 26-29.
- Ulta -Free shipping on orders $25+ with code 512213 and $10 off $60 with code 52748 (exclusions apply); Cyber Monday get a free 12-piece sample set with online orders of $35
Sales around San Francisco: For the locals
- Jeremy’s – Save an additional 60% off women’s apparel and 50% off everything else (shoes, handbags, accessories, home and men’s) from Nov. 26-28 – Amazing deals on designer goods! *Meilily’s top pick
Monday, November 1st, 2010 | Beauty Tips, Makeup, Photos, Swatches | 4 Comments
Meilily Product Swatches: Comparing Three Benefit Cosmetics Highlighters!
As requested, here are some swatches that will help you compare the three Benefit Cosmetics highlighters: Girl Meets Pearl, High Beam, and Moon Beam.
Benefit Cosmetics‘ first pink liquid highlighter, High Beam, quickly became a popular beauty staple, and more recently Benefit created Moon Beam, the next addition to their liquid highlighter family. Now, with the launch of the new Girl Meets Pearl luminizer, it has gotten pretty hard to tell all these Benefit liquid highlighters apart.
Meilily to the rescue! Believe me, after you see these highlighters swatched side by side, you will see a difference… Check out Meilily’s Benefit highlighter comparison swatches: › Continue reading
Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 | Makeup, Photos, Product Launches, Stores | 6 Comments
I recently attended a fun Benefit Cosmetics preview party in San Francisco, and I got to try out and take home new Fall makeup from Benefit. I even got my brows done during the event and loved it! Benefit sure throws a mean party – cupcakes, cocktails, and all!
Now, I’m actually kinda excited about these new Benefit Fall products, because they’re quite fun, and would probably work with a variety of skintones!
Here are the Fall launch details and photos… › Continue reading
Wednesday, May 19th, 2010 | Makeup, Photos, Swatches | 3 Comments
Meilily Product Photos & Swatches: Benefit Cosmetics Moon Beam Iridescent Complexion Enhancer!
Following on the success of their popular High Beam pink highlighting liquid, Benefit Cosmetics has created a new sister-product called Moon Beam. Moon Beam is a “golden apricot” illuminating liquid that is similar to High Beam but with pinkish iridescent shimmer instead of silver-pink iridescence.
Moon Beam comes in a glass bottle with a built-in nail polish brush cap. Since it is not a very runny formula, it is probably best blended with fingers or a sponge.
Check out these Benefit Moon Beam Swatches… › Continue reading
Wednesday, February 4th, 2009 | Free Stuff, Makeup | Comments Off
Meilily Free Stuff Alert! A few great promotions for free stuff going on right now:
* Free Lip Gloss: Free Napoleon Perdis Protege Lip Gloss if you sign up for the Napoleon Perdis Club! Voucher sent to mailing address for use at Napoleon Perdis concept stores.
When: February 1 – March 7, 2009 (or while supplies last)
* Free Makeup Palette: Free Benefit “Pink to Please a Woman…Gold to Get a Guy!” Palette with $35 purchase! (Offer ends February 10, 2009)
Benefit Free Palette Code: LOVE2009
Benefit Free Shipping Code: PRETTY50 for free US shipping on $50 orders
**Note: The free Benefit makeup palette is currently sold out, but in case it comes back in stock in time, I thought I’d mention the promotion…
Meilily says: Enjoy Free Stuff!
[Thanks to the lovely deal-hunting gals at Emakemeup.com!]
*New: Get Meilily Updates by Email!
- Beauty and Awareness
- Beauty and Science
- Beauty and the Law
- Beauty Tips
- Featured Looks
- Featured Shops
- Free Stuff
- Hot Happenings
- Lifestyle Tips
- Nail Polish
- Product Launches
- Product Picks
- Product Testing
- Style and Technology
- Style Picks
- Tools and Brushes
- Work Product Picks