Sunday, April 8th, 2012 | Makeup, Photos, Product Launches, Product Picks | Comments Off
Meilily Product Photos & Details: Paul & Joe Beaute Cat Blusher Stick 10th Anniversary Limited Edition!
Parisian beauty brand, Paul & Joe Beaute, started the feline makeup trend last Fall with their adorable cat-shaped lipsticks, and now they’re back with a new Limited Edition Kitten Collection for Spring 2012. This year’s stand-out cat-shaped makeup product is the Paul & Joe Cat Blusher Stick, shown here in shade 002 Minou, a shimmering coral pink.
The fruity-floral scented Paul & Joe Beaute Blusher Sticks come in three shades, › Continue reading
Thursday, September 9th, 2010 | Makeup, Photos | 8 Comments
The latest trend in Fall makeup collections is toward the feline (think MAC Fabulous Felines). So, have you seen the daringly cat-shaped lipstick by Paul & Joe Beaute yet?! It’s THE hot product that seems to have started this latest round of kitty-inspired makeup.
The limited edition cat-shaped Paul & Joe Beaute Lipstick C for Fall 2010 comes in three sheer shades: Claire de Lune (66), Over the Moon (67), and Moon Shadow (68). Shown below, left to right.
Each Paul & Joe Fall Collection Limited Edition Lipstick C is made in Japan and comes in an eco-friendly paper tube, printed with a different design for each shade.
Best part? The lipstick tip is carved into the shape of a cat’s head, perky ears and all! (Sometimes the cat looks to me like it has mustache, but it is a fun product nonetheless.)
More Photos of Paul & Joe Cat Lipstick in Over the Moon… (with a real cat!) › Continue reading
Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 | Nail Polish, Product Picks | 3 Comments
Meilily Product Pick: Priti Soy Polish Remover!
Move over acetone! Hello, soy! Start out the new year with a resolution to avoid harsh chemicals in your beauty routine. One of the easiest ways to get a healthier beauty routine is to change your nail polish remover.
These days there are a growing number of plant-based better-for-you nail polish removers, and the hands down best polish remover I have tried so far is the Soy Polish Remover by Priti….
Not only does Priti’s Soy Polish Remover smell great (like sweet herb flowers), but it also contains biodegradable ingredients and essential oils, without yucky chemicals like acetone. This polish remover just melts away nail polish but doesn’t strip the nails of moisture! Instead, it feels slightly oily and seems to help prevent nails from looking dry and brittle after removing polish.
Personally, I think Priti Soy Polish Remover is the absolute best thing out there for removing nail polish in a not-so-toxic way! › Continue reading
Meilily Sale Alert! 2009 is shaping up to be a good year for Friends & Family Sales! Finally companies realize that consumers need lower prices and more sales! To get you saving and shopping (probably in your PJ’s) … here is a list of worthy 2009 Friends & Family and Black Friday after-Thanksgiving sales, many shared by my friends over at eMakeMeUp.com. (Updated as more details come in!)
- Aveda – free shipping any order – code HOLIDAY9
- Athleta – free shipping on $50 until Dec. 15 – no code needed
- Benefit Cosmetics – FREE US shipping with any $25 Benefit Cosmetics order. Code SHIP2009 valid 11.27.09–11.30.09. Not valid with other offers. Excludes sale items & sharpeners. Offer valid one time per customer.
- Beautyhabit (one code per order)
~ free deluxe Get Well products sampler to Dec. 8 – code GETWELL
~ free 10-piece sampler to Dec. 7 – code MYGOODIES
~ free shipping on $50 – code CATALOG
~ free full size LipFusion Lip Pencil for orders of $65+ to Dec. 1 – code PUCKERUP
~ Up to 50% off site wide at blissworld.com 11.27.09 – 12.01.09!
~ Get a full size super slough scrub (a $32 value) with every purchase at blissworld.com! Offer valid 11.30.09 only!
- Giorgio Armani Cosmetics – 20% off until Nov. 30 – code FAMILY **
- The Perfumed Court
~ Thanksgiving 10% off entire site to Nov. 30 – code Thanks10
~ 25% or 40% off select fragrance decants like Armani Prive, Melissa Flagg, Lush and more- codes November25 or Fab40
- Kiehl’s – 20% off and free shipping on $30 from Nov. 27 to Dec. 1 – code FAMILY **
- Julie Hewett – 15% off until Nov. 29 – code NOV15
- Shu Uemura
~ 20% off and free shipping over $50 Nov. 27 to Dec. 1 – code WISH09
~ 20% off, free shipping, and 7 deluxe samples over $125 – code WISHDELUXE09
- Beaute Cosmetics- 20% off (Canadian pricing) until Nov. 30 thanks to awesome swatch site TNBTTGSY – code KARLASUGAR › Continue reading
Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 | Fashion, Free Stuff, Sales, Stores | 1 Comment
Meilily Sale & Free Stuff Alert!
Meilily brings you the scoop on some of the best deals around, from fantastic sales on eco-fashion to free nail polish and skincare! Enjoy!
- Get 3 free bottles of Zoya Nail Polish! Last Day! Zoya met its goal of 5,000 Twitter followers, so promo code TW5000 will get you 3 free bottles of Zoya nail polish at Zoya.com (until August 5, midnight PST)! Use the handy Zoya Color Finder to pick your 3 shades and get the $18 credit in your cart! (Meilily likes Zoya’s neutral pinky-nude shades.)
- Coming Soon: Goldyn’s BI-ANNUAL SAMPLE SALE! Get up to 90% OFF! Will keep you posted, but this great sale starts mid August. In the meantime… browse Goldyn’s goods, cuz new customers at ShopGoldyn.com get 30% off with code “GOLDYN30″!
Isn’t this Houndstooth Skirt cute?!
It’s by H Fredriksson and is available at Goldyn!>>>
- Get 50% off Storewide at Envi – 3 Days Only! Use code HEATWV (until August 7, 2009; not valid on final sale). If you haven’t shopped Envi yet, you should definitely check out their selection of eco-clothing, especially the sale section! Envi sale markdowns can be pretty great on brands such as Stewart + Brown, EcoSkin, and Prairie Underground. (Love the Stewart+Brown cross over petal dress in blue – only $55.30 with sale code, originally $158!)
- Get a free 2-week supply of Origins brightening skincare! Choose a FREE 2-week supply of your perfect brightening prep-step (Modern Friction™ or Never A Dull Moment®) and receive Free Standard Shipping with any Origins.com skincare order. Offer valid through 8.09.09 while supplies last.
Meilily Sale Alert!
15% off at The Perfumed Court Anniversary Sale! Use Code TPCanniversary for the discount until July 13. (Find out more about Meilily Featured Shop, The Perfumed Court – Love their amazing selection of fragrance decants and minis!)
Get free shipping at Beautyhabit! Use Code INDIEBH until July 12, 2009 for free US shipping on orders of $35 or more. (Great Coupon! See below for Beautyhabit products…)
Get up to 50% off during the L’Occitane Summer Sale Ending Soon. Also get free shipping this week on orders of $40 or more until Tuesday!
Happy Saving! Happy Shopping! from Meilily
Wednesday, May 20th, 2009 | Contests, Free Stuff, Sales, Stores | Comments Off
Meilily wants to let you know about these great sales and contests going on right now!
Edun’s 30% off sale ends today!
Learn more about Edun’s ethical fashion philosophy here at Meilily. (One of my favorite clothing brands – very high quality!) Save 30% at EDUN – now through May 20th with code BIRTHDAY!
Beautyhabit has free shipping and a ton of gwp offers!
Use code BEACHBABE for free shipping on orders of $50 until June 5. Or use code SUMMERBH until May 31 to get $15 off your next $75 purchase. Check the Beautyhabit site for more!
The Beauty.com Friends & Family sale starts today!
Access the 3-day Beauty.com 20% off sale here from May 20 – 22. They carry Nars, Kevyn Aucoin, MALIN+GOETZ, Crabtree & Evelyn, Butter London, and more. Or you can still get the Lela Rose gwp beauty set for purchases of $100, but not combined with the 20% off sale.
Ren has free shipping and a free Rose Weekend Kit gift with purchase!
Use code SWEET on Ren orders over $60 to get free shipping, a 50ml Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash and a 50ml Damask Rose Body Cream. (Great deal!)
tarte & hayden harnett have a Beauty & the Beach giveaway!
Enter the tarte & hayden harnett contest to win one of two gift sets that include new tarte summer products, eyeQuatic and celluFIGHT, a hayden harnett tote, and much more. (Get a coupon just for entering!)
Gabriel Cosmetics Memorial Day Deal!
Get free shipping on orders of $50 at GabrielCosmeticsInc.com. Check out Meilily’s review, photos, and swatches of Gabriel Cosmetics lipstick.
Happy Saving & Shopping! from Meilily
Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 | Free Stuff, Makeup, Sales, Skincare | Comments Off
In honor of Tax Day in the US, here are some current discounts and deals for saving on Tax Day!
- Saks Fifth Avenue Friends & Family Sale is here: Use code SFAFAM9 to get 15% off cosmetics and fragrance, 20% off jewelry, and 25% off everything else, from April 14-19, 2009 online (in-store from April 16-19, 2009). See site for more offer codes! [Thanks to the ladies at eMakeMeUp.com for the heads up!]
- BeautyHabit has a nice free shipping code, 40DEAL, on orders of $40 or more until April 30, 2009!
- Sephora is having a special 15% sale with code BD2T9CB5 until April 21, 2009. (Note: The Sephora site has been heavy hit during this sale, so you may need to be patient.)
- Origins has a one-day only special for Tax Day: April 15th only! Get a Free Full-Size Cleanser with any Origins.com order. Choose your favorite at checkout, while supplies last. Selection available may vary. Plus, receive Free Standard Shipping with your order of $50 or more.
- MAC still has free shipping on any order until April 20, 2009 with code DAZZLE9.
Happy Shopping! from Meilily
Friday, March 27th, 2009 | Free Stuff, Makeup, Sales, Skincare, Stores | Comments Off
Meilily Deals Alert! Just wanted to let you know about these beauty deals (there are a bunch)!
Becca Cosmetics is having a rare site-wide 25% off sale until March 29, 2009 with code SPRINGFLING09. If you miss this sale, the latest Becca products can also be found at shops like Makeup.com and NeimanMarcus.com.
Tarte Cosmetics is offering a free Tarte Eyelash Curler with the purchase of select Tarte lash products online, using code CURLER. This $15 value gift offer expires March 31, 2009.
Skinstore.com exclusive Rodial special: “Pre-order Rodial Bum Lift today and get FREE Glam Balm Wipes ($19 Value).” Ok, so wouldn’t you like to look like this product image? Click image for more offer details:
Bliss offer extended: Receive a free full sized blood orange+white pepper body butter ($35.00 value) with your order of $75 or more at BlissWorld.com! Offer ends 4.30.09. Or get 15% off and free shipping on any Bliss or Laboratoire Remede purchase of $50 with code 039908 until March 29, 2009.
MAC Cosmetics free shipping deal: “Purchase any product featured in M·A·C SS09 and receive free shipping… No offer code necessary. This offer is valid through … May 4, 2009.”
BeautyHabit.com just announced their clearance sale and also another free shipping code for orders over $40. Trust me, this is a good thing! BeautyHabit.com has a great selection of higher-end candles and beauty products, and rarely offers discount codes (free shipping usually starts at orders of $100). The sale includes products by Sundari, The Art of Shaving, Comptoir Sud Pacifique, Lollia, and more. Note: Sales of clearance items are final, so do choose wisely!
BeautyHabit.com Free Shipping Code: FRESHSTART (for orders of $40 or more)
When: January 8-16, 2009
Meilily recommends checking out the BURN candles on clearance – These candles (developed by the founder of Studio at Fred Segal) are supposed to be fantastic!
*Btw, don’t forget the free shipping / free samples BeautyHabit code I posted about previously for orders of only $35 or more!
BeautyHabit.com is currently offering free standard shipping on orders of only $35 or more plus 2 free fragrance samples (from Reminiscence Paris).
BeautyHabit Code: BHTRANSPORT
Expires: January 15, 2009 or while supplies last
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 | General | Comments Off
BeautyHabit carries some harder-to-find brands like Paul & Joe [dying to try their products], Strange Invisible Perfumes, Komenuka Bijin, Tracie Martyn Skincare, and more. So, this is a good time to try these high-end brands, especially since beauty discount codes historically have only gone up to 20% off. Don’t forget to check the BeautyHabit site for their monthly specials too!
Paul & Joe Beaute is also available on BeautyHabit through ShopStyle -
[Thanks to Yummie Bitez for posting about the code and her Paul & Joe haul.]
*New: Get Meilily Updates by Email!
- Beauty and Awareness
- Beauty and Science
- Beauty and the Law
- Beauty Tips
- Featured Looks
- Featured Shops
- Free Stuff
- Hot Happenings
- Lifestyle Tips
- Nail Polish
- Product Launches
- Product Picks
- Product Testing
- Style and Technology
- Style Picks
- Tools and Brushes
- Work Product Picks