Meilily Photos: Pilcro Star Print Convertible Slingback Flats on sale at Anthropologie!
Nothing inspires a new post like a “20% off the sale” sale, let alone such a sale at Anthropologie. Meilily’s lucky sale find: White star print Melilla patent slingback-to-ankle-strap flats by Pilcro and the Letterpress, exclusive to Anthropologie, on sale for only $24 (originally $118)!
These super-feminine pointy-toe flats are not only cute, whimsical, and stylish, but they also convert between easy slingback flats and on-trend ankle strap flats.
More photos of these lovely Pilcro pointy-toe convertible flats…
› Continue reading
Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 | Collaborations, Fragrance | Comments Off
Meilily: Le Labo Fragrance Collaboration with Anthropologie!
Love, love, love collaborations + this one is especially cool!
Unique, hand-blended fragrance house, Le Labo, has collaborated with one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie, to create an exciting fragrance line that includes a new solid perfume, Concrete Parfum, which comes in an inspired brass swivel-top tin. So exciting!
By the creators of Le Labo + Anthropologie Concrete Parfums:
- Poudre D’Orient – feminine, soft and delicately smouldering
- Chant de Bois – musky with a woody pungency
Other scents from the line…
- Bouquet Blanc – extreme floral (for those who love intense jasmine notes)
- Orange Discreet – faint citrus with sharp green tones › Continue reading
Tuesday, May 31st, 2011 | Fashion, Featured Looks, Shoes | Comments Off
Meilily Featured ShopStyle Look: Sophisticated (and Playful) Two-tone Neutrals!
Looking for a way to stay chic without going bright or pastel? Look no further: Get inspired by this sophisticated and playful take on two-tone neutrals for Spring & Summer.
Platform sandals? Check! Sleeveless dress? Check! Straw satchel? Check!
This chic look centers around an up-to-date beige sleeveless dress by Hoss Intropia, a Spanish brand that I have recently gotten into. Add on playful accessories like an Alexander McQueen knuckle ring clutch in Buff, paired with two-tone Elizabeth & James heels, and you’re well on your way to fabulous!
Check out more of the items from this set:
Clockwise from top center:
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Floating Peplum Top with Wrap Belt – Gorgeous shimmery fabric
- Proenza Schouler Shorts – Celebrate Oktoberfest early, Hm?
› Continue reading
Monday, October 11th, 2010 | Free Stuff, Hot Happenings, Jewelry, Photos | 4 Comments
During my birthday month, Anthroplogie personally sent me a lovely birthday card and birthday gift. So thoughtful of them to remember my birthday! I know how busy they must be coming up with the cutest clothing every season, but they somehow managed to remember!
Perhaps it helped that I am an Anthropologie “member.” I originally signed up because it’s free and I like to shop there – plus they give you a membership card, the Anthro Card, in a really cute fabric drawstring bag. Since then, I have discovered some nice perks to being an Anthro account holder, including free shipping and now a surprise birthday gift!
What Anthropologie Got Me for My Birthday
Inside a lovely envelope of thick paper, I found a white card with a cupcake motif attached to a cute candle necklace › Continue reading
Wednesday, December 16th, 2009 | Organization, Photos, Product Picks | 3 Comments
Meilily Product Pick & Photos! Bird Vine Jewelry Stand from Urban Outfitters!
I’ve been on the lookout for nature-inspired jewelry stands – you know, the ones shaped like twigs and branches – ever since I discovered the variety of jewelry stands available at UrbanOutfitters.com. I recently picked up this lovely Bird Vine Jewelry Stand from Urban Outfitters, and love it! It is made of sturdy metal with an antique gold finish, and has branches, leaves, and two cute birds – all to hold and neatly display all sorts of baubles.
More Jewelry Stand Photos & Details… › Continue reading
Meilily and Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) bring you this week’s top editor-selected links! There are some good reads this week, and Meilily is on the list too!
Beauty, Style, & the Blogosphere
Edited by Ashe Mischief
Beauty and Style come in many forms, and this weeks Links á la Mode choices showcase the many discussions entering the world of fashion blogging at the moment: excessive judgments, the value of personalities, and cultivating your inner beauty as well as your outer beauty. Bonne-Vie challenges the values of the show “More to Love” and Fivve Blog shares model sensation Lara Stone. Newcomer Jaka’s Tea Party calls to action with the Wholestyle Manifesto and Betsey J asks “Are we too judgmental as fashion bloggers?”
Not to overshadow this weeks Links á la Mode with too heavy of discussions, we’ve also go a great roundup of make-up tutorials & inspiration, along with great DIY projects & giveaways in the forums!
Links à la Mode : August 20th
- Ask ThinkThru: – What Can You Wear From the Office To an Event?
- Betsey J: – Have we become too judgemental when it comes to fashion & style?
- Bonne Vie: – Fox is doin’ it wrong with new reality show “More to Love”
- BRICK MY LANE: – 3-in-1 DIYs: Ripping, slashing andd patching everything, rock’n’roll style
- Broke & Beautiful – International Indie Designers can be found with Novica, plus an opportunity to REALLY make a difference by shopping.
- Confessions of a Fashion Editor – Fed up of emails from big fashion brands demanding interviews, I decided to speak to a young, bright and new designer instead.
- Denim Debutante: – How to Clean & Care for Your Premium Denim
- fivve blog: – If you have a fashion mag addiction, then you probably have seen who W Magazine is calling the “fashion it-girl” Lara Stone.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: What’s so great about Gravatars?
- Jaka’s Tea Party – A mission statement for a new movement that believes style isn’t about the clothes you wear, it’s about being a whole person.
- Little Miss Makeup: – Pretty makeup is an evergreen fashion trend. Get the low-down on how to get the look!
- Meilily: – Highlights the debut collection of Project Runway phenom Christian Siriano for VS Makeup.
- pie wacket: – yesterday I worked with Kiehl’s to create a wonderful late summer giveaway and shot an original beauty story to demo the products.
- Rags to Reverie: – 2 days ago Space 15 Twenty’s Pangaea Pop-Up makes deka ray’s architectural jewelry available for the masses
- Retro Chick: – Why we buy – One woman’s journey in fashion and the decisions we make every day.
- sweet archivia: – Anthropologie’s Secret Code – In-House Brand Guide
- THE COVETED – The Coveted: Make that a double: Take Off Your Clothes Double T-Shirt Dress
- The Demoiselles – Jennifer Nicole uncovers the secrets behind the new PETA ad, which degrades women based on weight.
- The Fashion Planner: – The Fashion Planner’s Guide to Chicago offers great places to eat, shop, and more.
- The Midnight Feast: – Did I really just put on black lipstick? How to tackle this trend: a guide for those who would prefer to leave the gothic look in the 90s.
- Unfunded – Unfunded: White Rabbit Inspired Baubles
- Wit & Whimsy: – First Look: Michael Kors Goes Hollywood Glam with the launch of VeryHollywood.com
Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 | Fashion, Photos, Product Picks, Stores | Comments Off
Meilily Product Pick, Photos, & Details!
I finally got around to publishing photos of this great gold metal beaded cuff bracelet that I found online at ShopIntuition.com. [Note: We've added ShopIntuition as an affiliate in Nov. '09]
For only $25 this woven cuff bracelet made with beaded metal wire is a great affordable accent accessory for all kinds of outfits – from jeans and a tees to › Continue reading
*New: Get Meilily Updates by Email!
- Beauty and Awareness
- Beauty and Science
- Beauty and the Law
- Beauty Tips
- Featured Looks
- Featured Shops
- Free Stuff
- Hot Happenings
- Lifestyle Tips
- Nail Polish
- Product Launches
- Product Picks
- Product Testing
- Style and Technology
- Style Picks
- Tools and Brushes
- Work Product Picks